A successful website not only looks great, but needs that something extra...
Intrafusion offers a full website design & development service which caters for all sizes of organisation (from sole traders to multinational corporations) and current Web site status, from no Internet presence to rebranding and/or rebuilding. We work with you to understand, interpret and convey your brand and message by presenting your business objectives in a design tailored to your specific audience.
Our websites are tested to be accessible to the highest levels, accessibility is about increasing the visibility of your site and making sure as many people as possible can interact with it, this includes users on a range of browsers, screen resolutions, operating systems and people with disabilities.
All websites created by Intrafusion fully meet the following requirements:
- Unless otherwise requested, screen resolution will be based on 1024x768.
- Browser compatability with Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, plus the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on the Windows platform and the latest versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on the Mac platform.
- Valid (X)HTML/HTML5 as defined by the W3C (http://www.w3.org)
- Valid CSS as defined by the W3C (http://www.w3.org)
- Disability accessibility - as defined by the W3C WAI (http://www.w3.org/WAI)
We offer a range of templated and bespoke designs which will meet and exceed your expectations on both visual impact and budget.